Based in the Auvergne region, ISSOIRE AVIATION offers the production of structural assemblies and sub-assemblies in composite, metal and hybrid materials for the aeronautics sector.
With over 130 employees and a turnover of 15 million Euros, we provide complete solutions for your industrial problems. We handle the whole lifetime of your product, from study and design to assembly and integration, to maintenance and repair.
- An in-house Design Engineering department,
- A Composite Materials department,
- A fine sheet metal work unit for manufacturing metal parts,
- An assembly workshop for integrating composite and metal components and producing hybrid assemblies.
Know-how, responsiveness and innovation
Compliance with your specifications - from design to production - is our primary objective.
To do this, we rely on:
- The know-how of the men and women ho make up our teams,
- Skill transmission and internal training,
- The commitment of all our employees to the success of your project,
- Our responsiveness and ability to innovate.
We demonstrate these principles on a daily basis with the in-house design, production and certification of the first certified "all carbon" aircraft in the world(APM 20, 30 and 40)!